Retro Arms CNC gearbox V2 (8mm) for VFC - QSC
The only choice of gearbox in OCAWs
Retro Arms CNC 7075 T651 Gearbox is considered the best choice by Umbrella Armory technicians. By working with Retro Arms in the early stages of development we wouldn't want to select any other aftermarket shell. Extremely competitive cost and high volume production allows Retro Arms to stay ahead of the competition.
This VFC Specific gearbox can be used with many other companies, and doesn't vary much from their standard V2 gearbox. The only changes is the addition of the 2 posts, and screw hole for the VFC's Mock Bolt Lock mechanism, as well as the ability to add optional VFC ambidextrous selector switches.
- Precision machined from a block of billet EN AW 7075 T651 aluminum
- Quick change spring guide system
- Reinforcement in key stress points to counter rapid wear from high performance parts
- Pre-radiused cylinder windows - helps evenly distribute impact force
- Deeper wire channels along base of gearbox
Manufacturer: Retro Arms CZ
Compatibility: VFC M4 ARs including Bolt Catch mounting point.
Material: CNC Billet EN AW 7075 T651 Aluminum
Includes: Mounting hardware, screws, and spring guide.