Warhead Industries BASE Brushless Motor
The Warhead Industries Base Brushless Motor like its more expensive counterpart, the black version. Was Designed from the ground up with offering the most cost effective price point in mind. A complete set of new molds including the stator were used to produce this awesome budget friendly brushless AEG motor.
The Warhead BASE motor is designed to be a cheaper alternative to its older broth the CNC black version. It is available in FOUR different speeds in both long and short shaft variants. The motor is fully compatible with a host of ETU and mosfets including brands such as Jeftron, Gate and Perun.
FOUR DIFFERENT SPEEDS AVAILABLE IN SHORT AND LONG SHAFT.
20K RPM AT 11.V
27K RPM AT 11.1V
35K AT 11.1V
45K AT 11.1V
Brushless motors offer several other advantages, including;
Higher torque to weight ratio
Increased torque per watt of power input (increased efficiency)
Increased reliability and lower maintenance requirements
Reduced operational and mechanical noise
Longer lifespan (no brush and commutator erosion)
Elimination of ionizing sparks from the commutator (ESD)
Near-elimination of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Dimension (long type): 88x30x25 millimeter
- Dimension (short type): 69x30x25 millimeter
- Weight: 119 gram
- D-type pinion gear (Included)
- Internal ESC with over amp draw and low voltage cut off
- Less heat than standard brush motors
- EZO Shaft Bearings
- Cast Aluminium
- Copper windings
- Steel pinion gear
- RPM listed is approximated average, performance may vary
- Lipo/Li-Ion batteries only
- 14.8v batteries will not work
- If using with ECU (GATE Titan, Perun, Jefftron, etc), do not use any rate of fire control, turn off any AB settings, increase incrementally as needed. Turning AB to MAX may cause problems.
- Two batch variants exist from Warhead, newest versions have the motor tabs soldered on via silicone wiring to the PCB.
- Return policy