Perun V2 Hybrid MOSFET (Front/Rear)
- Adjustable trigger sensitivity – The trigger can be set to 5 sensitivity levels, ranging from very short pull needed to fire a shot, to a very long one. No modification to the trigger or the gearbox is needed and the trigger sensitivity change is possible even in the field.
- Independently programmed firing modes - Program the firing modes any way you like, setting safe, semi, burst or auto on both selector positions.
- Active brake - active brake stops the motor after each shot preventing spring compression or in case of replicas with high rate of fire, overspin (double shot problem).
- Precocking - Fast trigger response can be a matter of victory or defeat, especially in CQB situations. With precocking enabled, piston will remain in rear position after each shot with the spring already compressed, ensuring that next shot will be fired immediately after you pull the trigger. To release the spring after using precocking, pull the trigger and hold it for 2 seconds, after which a second shot will be fired, this time with no precocking and fully braked.
- 2-stage trigger – Light trigger pull results with a single shot or burst, while a deeper pull will cause a burst or fully automatic fire. Following modes are available: semi – burst, semi – auto and burst – auto.
- Binary trigger - Allows for easy double shots in semi-automatic setting. After enabling this mode, if semi-automatic fire is set, shots will be fired not only when the trigger is pulled, but also when it is released.
- Rate of fire reduction - Reduce the rate of fire in automatic or burst fire to save ammo or make the replica shoot in a more realistic fashion.
- DMR mode - Introduces intervals between semiautomatic shots to comply with DMR rules on some fields.
- Low battery voltage alarm - Dedicated for Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries. Should the battery voltage fall to a dangerously low level, user will be notified by short sound signals that are repeated every minute. This may also be freely switched on and off.
- DSG – a sector gear detection mode specially prepared to work with dual sector gears.
- Diagnostic system - Constantly monitors the replica and the mosfet itself. In case of any problems, immediately lets you know what it might be, making troubleshooting much easier.
- Electronic fuse - Will save your replica and battery in case of a major malfunction. It will automatically disconnect the battery when a short circuit or blocked motor is detected.
Programming of all the settings is done solely by using quick and easily memorable sequences of fire selector switching and trigger pulls supported by sound signals and multicolor LED diode. That allows changing the settings in any moment, in a matter of seconds, even under enemy fire. All settings are set independently for each selector position, so you can program the mosfet exactly the way you want, for example semi on semi and binary trigger on auto.
Perun V2 Hybrid works without problems with any battery from 7V do 17V. It can also be used with most extreme setups.
The guys over at Perun are also developing add-on components for their MOSFET, including a trigger accessory mimicking the trigger pull of an AR15.. (We've got some early test units, and WOW...) They actually managed to replicate the 4 stages that are in a firearm trigger which is, Slack out, Wall, Break, and Reset. These individual areas are also adjustable and can be fine tuned as well in nearly all aspects. We look forward to featuring realistic training rifles with this new MOSFET.