Retro Arms CNC Gearbox V3 (8mm) - QSC
The only choice of gearbox in OCAWs
Retro Arms CNC 7075 T651 Gearbox is considered the best choice by Umbrella Armory technicians. By working with Retro Arms in the early stages of development we wouldn't want to select any other aftermarket shell. Extremely competitive cost and high volume production allows Retro Arms to stay ahead of the competition.
This V3 Specific gearbox can be used with many other companies.
- Precision machined from a block of billet EN AW 7075 T651 aluminum
- Quick change spring guide system
- Reinforcement in key stress points to counter rapid wear from high performance parts
- Pre-radiused cylinder windows - helps evenly distribute impact force
- Deeper wire channels along base of gearbox
Manufacturer: Retro Arms CZ
Compatibility: LCT, CYMA, E&L, Most V3 Gearboxes
Material: CNC Billet EN AW 7075 T651 Aluminum
Includes: Mounting hardware, screws, and spring guide.